COS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just group of us who play xbox together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!

Go down 
+2
Shadow6507
TH3 HUNT3R 1138
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

TH3 HUNT3R 1138

MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! Empty
PostSubject: MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!   MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:05 am

Alrighty, so I'm gone for like five days at the comic con, I come back to find the site under a new clan name (yet again) everybodies gone and I find a very interesting post about operation exodius... Now please someone tell me your guy's side of the story considering I have Crazed's and he says it's because of the religion arguement that happened months ago (even though to be quite honest is mostly my fault). Is there other reasons or just that?
Back to top Go down
Shadow6507

Shadow6507

PostSubject: Re: MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!   MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:08 am

Crazed leadership has faltered greatly. The religious thing was a huge arguement you didn't start. We got in an arguement with jessica because she started bashing on pwn and crazy after many arguements I snapped and went off on jessica pwn sided with me. Crazed never deleted the post when he should have done it after pwn's first response. We kept asking him to delete it. After I snapped gate deleted it and tried to save the clan yet again. But crazed no longer seemed like a leader me pwn dark and gate wanted to follow so operation exodus came and we all left. We don't just have a different name we are a seperate clan.
Back to top Go down
ecornett92
Admin
ecornett92

PostSubject: Re: MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!   MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:34 am

yea and im glad we did. we saw what crazed really thought of us. if you read the post then you know. he was cussing at dark and saying nobody liked him?!?!?!?! who the fuck does that?!?!?! everybody loves dark!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionofspartans.forumakers.com
ilikepoptarts54

ilikepoptarts54

PostSubject: Re: MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!   MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:44 am

I would still like to know who this crazed person is afro
Back to top Go down
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

TH3 HUNT3R 1138

PostSubject: Re: MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!   MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:59 am

well poptart, crazed is our ex clan leader of what ever the fuck we were called considering every two months we changed the clan's name. So I'm goin to call it by the first name: Pink White Bastards. Crazed had lead the clan through I would say a good three years. I became second in command about three months in considering I was one of the original "pinkies". Dark became third about a year in, and Gate became fourth about half a year ago. The clan had all gone through a seris of rebellions (Yup, this was not the first) and the funny thing is like all the rebellions questioned Crazed's leadership.

Shadow, I respect that you don't believe I didn't start the religous debate, but I still believe it was my fault considering I was the one who brought up the fact to him that I didn't believe in evolution a year ago while in Forge in Avalanche. Crazed continued to attack me and I continued to argue back (which didn't get me far). This topic went on for months and months with him posting and posting antireligion stuff which lead the clan in a religious debate which upsetted Crazyness. I warned Crazed to be careful with his posts though, they would end the clan in a catastrophic ending (which apperently it did)
Back to top Go down
Shadow6507

Shadow6507

PostSubject: Re: MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!   MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:54 am

dark wants to know if your coming back to xbox live
Back to top Go down
DarkHelmet91
Admin
DarkHelmet91

PostSubject: Re: MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!   MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:28 pm

did u have fun at comic-con i think i may have seen u
Back to top Go down
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

TH3 HUNT3R 1138

PostSubject: Re: MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!   MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:38 pm

ya I'll b back, i think maybe in a few weeks or in a month. I just need to get my xbox workin or buy a new one, and put my account on a new credit card also most importantly have a house. I thought the con was alright, there wasn't as much free stuff i can get money for than there used to be... I made 30 bucks by sellin a winning lego raffel ticket lol! I think I saw you too, what day did you go?
Back to top Go down
Gatekeeper819

Gatekeeper819

PostSubject: Re: MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!   MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:18 am

I want to go to a big nerd convention like comic con pr E3 or leipzig
Back to top Go down
ecornett92
Admin
ecornett92

PostSubject: Re: MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!   MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:48 pm

me too. we should all go see it at the same time
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionofspartans.forumakers.com
Gatekeeper819

Gatekeeper819

PostSubject: Re: MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!   MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:53 am

but then the sexual tension would distract us. and all the nerds would hit on us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!   MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

MMMMKay... So WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COS :: Randomness-
Jump to: