COS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just group of us who play xbox together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This sums up my feelings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gatekeeper819

Gatekeeper819

This sums up my feelings Empty
PostSubject: This sums up my feelings   This sums up my feelings EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:49 pm

http://roosterteeth.com/comics/strip.php?id=737
Back to top Go down
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

TH3 HUNT3R 1138

This sums up my feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: This sums up my feelings   This sums up my feelings EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:01 pm

that's how I felt after I just got done helping LonestarV1 get the achievment in Halo 3 with the Iron Skull and ghosts. It would've gone better if our teammates weren't deadboy and my brother.

Hey I know I'm gonna charge the flood in legendary with the Hammer and sword... OH CRAP!!!!!!! FLOOD COUNTER CHARGE!!!!!!

Scott: Hey patrick, turn around (deadboy turns around and scott shoots him) hahahahah you idiot!

Me: Hey guys I have an idea, you guys stand on the edge and flank the flood (doesn't listion to my idea) YOU IDIOTS!!!!!

Me: Guys back up against the door, the turrets will help us. Scott: Shut up Sean, you're not the boss of me. I'm gonna charge the flood... SON OF A BITCH ANOTHER FLOOD COUNTER CHARGE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

This sums up my feelings
Page 1 of 1