COS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just group of us who play xbox together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A disagreement with Stephen Hawkings. A must need for discussion... gather the council!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

TH3 HUNT3R 1138

A disagreement with Stephen Hawkings. A must need for discussion... gather the council!!! Empty
PostSubject: A disagreement with Stephen Hawkings. A must need for discussion... gather the council!!!   A disagreement with Stephen Hawkings. A must need for discussion... gather the council!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:41 am

So I read an article about that special about stephen hawkings view on the universe and more focused on extraterristiral life and how if they came to visit us they'd invade our planet and destroy us for resources (not like H.G. Wells hasn't already told us this back in 1898 in War of the Worlds [Good book btw]). Okay... as smart as the parapalegic man is I have to say his scientific observation is completley opposite of what would really happen. Yes I do believe in aliens and I do believe they are watching and observing us but no matter what they are never gonna make any type of contact with us at all because in all honest opinion we the human race is nothing more than violent, ignorant, and completley dangerous all around. Think about it. Some humans hate each other because of skin color, beliefs, or personal differences. Hell I'm pretty sure we'd kill each other for a klondike bar, why would an advanced species wanna hang around us except come down and observe our progress and hope we do not achieve the same amount of space travel as they do. Thoughts anyone?
Back to top Go down
Gatekeeper819

Gatekeeper819

A disagreement with Stephen Hawkings. A must need for discussion... gather the council!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A disagreement with Stephen Hawkings. A must need for discussion... gather the council!!!   A disagreement with Stephen Hawkings. A must need for discussion... gather the council!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:59 am

war of the worlds is an awsome book. hmmmmmmm i think odds are we are gonna get our ass inveded eventually bt more like a christopher columbus still where they arrive we welcome and die of disease and be enslaved
Back to top Go down

A disagreement with Stephen Hawkings. A must need for discussion... gather the council!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COS :: Randomness-
Jump to: