COS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just group of us who play xbox together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urban Dictionary: Dinosaur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

TH3 HUNT3R 1138

Urban Dictionary: Dinosaur Empty
PostSubject: Urban Dictionary: Dinosaur   Urban Dictionary: Dinosaur EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:10 am

14. dinosaur
An elite in halo that has an enomourse back to beat down, a head that sticks out that is easy to snipe, and just plainly the ugliest face in the world. They are mainly used by nubs and bks.

Dino for short
Dude i totally sniped that dino back there in the head what a nub.

Dude we have a dinosaur on our team! We are going to lose!
Back to top Go down
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

TH3 HUNT3R 1138

PostSubject: Re: Urban Dictionary: Dinosaur   Urban Dictionary: Dinosaur EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:13 am

20. dinosaur
A nickname commonly used in Halo 2 for the covenant elite. Noobs, nubs, modders, and players that just like to mess around are usually the ones most often the ones who play as a dinosaur. The covenant elite i called a dinosaur because: 1. It has a big head, making it easier to snipe in most cases. 2. When it is killed or wounded it makes a loud dinosaur-like yell. 3. It has big feat. 4. It has sharp teeth. 5. It has a wider body figure, making it easier to shoot. 6. It has dinosaur-like hands. Modders on Xbox Live sometimes use the dinosaur to fly across the map and spawn kill to raise their rankings in matchmaking, or be fun (or just plain annoying) in custom/arranged games. The dinosaur in the campaign mode can vary in difficulty to kill depending on the set difficulty but are usually harder to beat than drones, hunters, grunts, jackels, and brutes. *SPOILER* In the Halo 2 campaign the elites and the arbiter join the human side during the ending parts of of the story. There are also heretic elites that appear earlier in the game. There are two types of character skins you can play as in multiplayer: a spartan or a covenant elite AKA the dinosaur. To change the skin go to settings, then go to the profile settings menu, and then go to appearance.
Quotes:
"Oh my god dinosaurs! Kill'em all!"
"What kind of NuB goes into a sniper match as a dinosaur,wow what a retard."
"What the f*** I f***in hate modders! Freakin dinosaurs!"
RandomGamer1 "Wow noscope headshot!" RandomGamer2 " Dude, it was a dinosaur. You don't even have to scope to kill something like that, its hard to shoot it without hitting that huge head!"
Back to top Go down
Gatekeeper819

Gatekeeper819

PostSubject: Re: Urban Dictionary: Dinosaur   Urban Dictionary: Dinosaur EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:53 am

i feel dumber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Dictionary: Dinosaur   Urban Dictionary: Dinosaur Empty

Back to top Go down

Urban Dictionary: Dinosaur
Page 1 of 1